I've worked in design and marketing since the early noughties. During that time I've been employed by various design agencies, some freelance, others on a permanent contract. Projects have varied greatly, sometimes they are small, simple print jobs, other times they are fully fledged marketing campaigns, encompassing print, web, email and social media. I've even got experience in Event Management & Event Promotions, specifically cycling and running.
Some better known brands that I have worked for or alongside are:
- Forme Bikes
- Scott Sports
- Whitewall Galleries
- Walkabout Inns
- Clarendon Fine Art
- Pivot Cycles
- Birmingham City FC
- Wolverhampton Wandered FC
- Arena Racing Company (ARC)
My skills are as follows:
- Creative Graphic Design & Art Direction (I have advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite).
- Digital Marketing: Web Design, Targeted Email Campaigns (Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor), SEO, Google AdWords, Social Media.
- Image airbrushing and animated gif's for social media influencer posts.
- Concept design.
- Project Management for design, print and digital.
- Time and Budget Management.
- Thorough knowledge of printing techniques and production requirements.
- Good understanding of HTML, CSS, Wordpress.